Have fun cooking, now lets get on with the recipe!
This serves 1 person so feel free to double the recipe for 2 people (or maybe just yourself).
What you will need:
- 1 fist worth/1 cup of already cooked and mashed celeriac and sweet potato
- 1 small tin of tuna in water (drained)
- 1 ripe avocado (peeled and stoned)
- Approx 6/8 tom (small) tomatoes (chopped in half)
- 1 medium pan filled with approx 2/3 cm olive oil.
- a small handful of coriander or spring onions if you prefer (optional - its basically to add a bit of colour).
1. Start by mixing the drained tuna and mayonnaise in bowl until the tuna is coated in the mayonnaise and mashed in.
2. Now add the mashed sweet potato and potato and mix it in with the tuna to form a thick paste.
After another 5 minutes, the patty's will be ready so using a spatula, remove them from the pan and place them on a plate covered with a kitchen towel. This allows the fat (olive oil) to drip out and makes them less greasy.
I hope this was a helpful meal/snack idea. If you enjoyed making the dish, do send me a picture of what it looked like and leave me a comment down below to let me know what you thought, if you enjoyed it and if the recipe was up to your standards.
I'm having a bit of a down day today because not very well so looking forward to sausage and mash for my dinner and a cup of liquorice tea for afters - obviously.
Have a lovely evening, and i will speak to you soon.
Lots of love xx