This is my first addition to the fashion section of my blog, which I've been wanting to do for ages but I just haven't had much time and also I don't have a brilliant picture taking machine. I tried quite hard with these pictures, because their my first ones but also because so I've been told, the background is key when taking 'edgy' fashion photos. These pictures were taken beside an old/rundown factory in my village - i know... I tried!
This, if you haven't already gathered is my first 'Outfit Of The Day'. As its still quite chilly, the chunky scarf is a staple but i'm still embracing the few sunbeams that grace the sky so the sunglasses and no socks show winter that I mean business!
Here's a few of my favourite photos that show me in this outfit, i'll leave links at the bottom (as best as i can) to show you where the items were purchased.
- Top - http://www.cosstores.com/pt/Women/Tops/Round-neck_t-shirt/46885-17434809.1#26611343 - Colour 'Yellow Greenish Light'/ size Large
- Navy Sheepskin biker jacket - size Large
- Cat eye sunglasses from Shoreditch market, London
- Black distressed jeans - http://www.gap.co.uk/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=000142950000 - Colour 'Black distressed'/ size 30 waist, leg regular
- Zara Basic Brushed Effect Knitted Scarf in Gray (Light grey marl)
- Pointed Black flat pumps from Marks and Spencer - size 9/43
Just to end this, I thought I'd include a few behind the scenes photos/bloopers of the truth behind the camera.
Lots of love xx